Awards & Grants
- First prize at All India Biotechnology Entrepreneurship Student Team (BEST) Contest-2010, organized by Association of Biotechnology Led Enterprises (ABLE) and Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Govt. of India.
- Biotechnology Ignition Grant (BIG) by Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council (BIRAC) and Center for Cellular and Molecular Platforms (C-CAMP)
- ‘Ignite’ entrepreneurship fellowship by BIRAC and Judge Business School, University of Cambridge, England.
- Second prize for poster presentation at “International Knowledge Millennium Conference-2014: Innovating to Improve Lives”- by IKP Knowledge Park for technology innovation and its national and global relevance.
- Small Business Industry Research Initiative (SBIRI) scheme from BIRAC, DBT, Ministry of Science & Technology, Govt. of India.
- Co-founder featured in Forbes Asia ‘30 under 30’ list: Discovering Brave New Worlds in Science and Healthcare.
- Bio-Excellence Award” in Biopharma and Healthcare sector by the Department of IT-BT and S&T, Govt. of Karnataka, and Association of Biotech Led Enterprises.
- Pandorum’s work “3D bio-printing of in-vitro functional human liver tissues“, presented in Conference on “Bioprinting & 3D Printing in the Life Sciences”, Singapore, July 2016.
- Pandorum’s work on “3D liver tissue as tool for medical research”, presented in “the Liver Meet”, a peer-reviewed conference by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases, Boston, Nov 2016.